Your TIMEX® watch is warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of ONE YEAR from the original purchase date.
What's Not Covered
- Lens, Strap, Buckle, and other external parts like crown, push button and case assembly.
- Battery after 6 months from date of .
- Damage resulting from improper handling, accidents, normal wear and tear.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Improper handling of watches that are labeled as water resistant featuring a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem.
- Damage by accident or negligence of persons other than authorized sales or service agents of our service centers, unauthorized service or other factors not due to faulty materials of workmanship.
- Damage which occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party, nulls and voids the warranty.
Upon receipt of item, our Service Center will issue you a Service Request Form (SRF) number, which will be your reference for future follow ups on your item.
Once item has been repaired, we will inform you (via email and text messaging/phone call) that your item is ready for delivery.